Friday, March 8, 2013

Level 4 NYC: About Post Titles

Now that we have several class in New York City, and potentially other classes in Bejaia contributing, I would like to make a request.

We may soon find that the blog platform is not ideal for this (and I am open to suggestions...if you know a better way, please tell me!).

Until then, I would like to suggest a method for organizing our posts, to make it easier to search for past posts.

The format I have been using is simple.

Class Name  City (colon) The Title of Your Post
Level 4         NYC     :      About Post Titles

What do you think?

-Eric, NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Tell us what you think! Please write your name after your comment, so the author of the post knows who to reply to. You don't need to use your full name: first name only is fine.

-Eric, NYC