Friday, April 12, 2013

LEVEL4


           HELLO  EVERYBODY
To day my pleasure to talk about my teacher ERIC:
Evening classes with him is one of the most wonderful experience in my opinion he come to this world just to teach not only English many other activities.
Rich concepts we learn with him for example, how introduce our
selfs,learn English with music, write memories,post   music and stories and pictures and many other things.
I recognize, his passion to teach a graduate university people and people illiterate,we know some about him because he introduce his self and post in our blog.
Comprehension is one of his virtues,am so glad for him,we ned much people like you ERIC. Thanks for you as you are.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Miguel,

    I came home tonight to find three new posts from my amazing students!

    This is really the BEST present ever!

    Miguel, I didn't know you could make Acrostic poems. Did you read many acrostic poems before writing this?

    Have you made an acrostic poem before? I wanted to do some together in class, but we never had time.

    This really is so wonderful. I feel so special, because your descriptions are so detailed and personal.

    When did you write this?

    Can you describe how you made this?

    Acrostic poems seem simple and easy, but in truth, require a lot of planning and vocabulary. (For students and teachers who aren't in our class, it is important to know that Miguel did this completely independently: the writing and the posting on the blog. For students and teachers who post here, we know that in the beginning, posting on a blog can be REALLY challenging.)

    You even highlighted the letters of my name in red! That is a great choice.

    Do you have other poems you can share?

    Miguel, now we know you have no problems making posts on your own. And I also know that you have a lot more writing to share. We are all eagerly waiting for you next posts!

    I'm so proud of you.

    -Eric, NYC, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, NO ERIC I NEVER WRITE A POEM IN MY LIFE, AM JUST TRY TO DO MY HOMEWORK THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miguel,

      You have never written a poem in your life! Well, this is extra amazing! I included your poem on the page: NYC: The Classes and "Must See" Posts. It's now my introduction, and I couldn't have asked for a more generous introduction.

      -Eric, NYC, USA

      Delete

Thanks for reading. Tell us what you think! Please write your name after your comment, so the author of the post knows who to reply to. You don't need to use your full name: first name only is fine.

-Eric, NYC