Friday, April 12, 2013

My trip is I Went to Washinton D C

                                                                                                                   Astoria : 4 11 2013
     Yesterday
I went to Washington D C.   i woke 5:00 AM , i took a shower then i finish at 5:30 AM. i went to    41 avenue. i got there at 6:00 AM. i got at the bus at 6:30. then i got there with my wife at 1:00 AM at Washington  DC. then  i went to a museum ART and creation next i went to a rally then is finish at two (2) hours. then me and my wife came to new york at 6:00 PM and had bad traffic. we came at 1.00.am.

last we got home happily.  me and  my wife sleep. the trip  was fantastic. its was like  a dream.  the was lot food its was beautiful.


                                         




5 comments:

  1. Hello there,

    I am sure that you enjoyed the trip with your wife. Certainly, you ate a lot of food in DC. Could you tell me if you took the pictures yesterday? Do you belong to an organisation or a club? If you do, what are your goals? I can see " Keep Families united", what is the idea behind it?
    I am looking forward to hearing from you and getting some answers.

    Take care!

    Hakim, Bejaia, Algeria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hakim,

      Thanks for asking such great questions. Manuel started writing this on the bus. He took many notes, and then put it together in his notebook. He typed this in class last night. I am going to direct Manuel to your comments so he can see this and answer your questions.

      I think he has many more pictures from the trip too. We will try attaching them over the weekend, and write some descriptions.

      -Eric, NYC, USA

      Delete
    2. Hello Eric?

      Wow...he is such a clever student, for he started writing this on the bus. So beautiful to hear that; he kept practising his English on his way to D.C. and he did not waste his time. Very good Job...!

      I am eagerly interested in his answers. So, I am saying to Manuel the following:" I want you to tell me more about your trip and answer my questions."

      Thanks Eric

      Hakim, Bejaia, Algeria

      Delete
  2. GOOD JOB MANUEL VERY NICE FOR YOR PERFORMANCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I also went to that trip, too. I really think it was wonderful to participate in such a movement. It was really hot that day, but I had a great time. I love the pictures you posted and your comment.

    Eunice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Tell us what you think! Please write your name after your comment, so the author of the post knows who to reply to. You don't need to use your full name: first name only is fine.

-Eric, NYC