Thursday, April 11, 2013

Music: Don't Go Breaking My Heart (from Edwin)

"DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART" is a special song to me, becouse that melody remind me my childhood in the coast of Ecuador when we listened with my close friends Wilson, Jorge, and I , wolked on the beach in Ancon a antique miner town in Santa Elena peninsula .Then  enjoyed this song, the landscapes, the sea , the birds. After I moved to Quito City an didn't see them a olds friends, pero never forgotten in special a Wilson whom die in transit accident and Jorge now live in Madrid in Spain. This is the reason the meaning of that song, and the feeling for me. This song is now a classic melody worldwide, of course actually I enjoying others songs and genres but this song always will be special for me.

-Edwin


1 comment:

  1. Hello Edwin,

    I CERTAINLY understand how much this song means to you. I am aware about your feelings when you listen to it because it gets you back to the old times when you lived your life to the fullest with your c friends in your home country.

    Unquestionably, the song reminds of everything that you did, bad or good; you do not care about that at all. Just you feel happy in your deep inside. Those experiences during your golden age will never get vanished or swept away. Instead, they constantly remain and get instilled in your mind as long as you are alive. It reminds you of your roots, origins and scents. You do love it your way and that is absolutely fantastic, knowing that it lets you fly away towards your peaceful world.

    I am happy for you Edwin. Would you mind doing me a favor? Thus, keep posting and sharing your beautiful things; make sure that people are the same all over the world although they have different cultures and traditions. We are all connected to each other in as much as we belong to the same species (human being), share the same world and face the issues.

    Now, you have new friends in New York. Of course, your teacher Eric is there for you to guide you and show you the ways to practice more and more. We are all the same, Edwin. I personally learn from my students.

    I hope all your dreams will come true. To finish, do take care of yourself.

    Hakim, Bejaia, Algeria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Tell us what you think! Please write your name after your comment, so the author of the post knows who to reply to. You don't need to use your full name: first name only is fine.

-Eric, NYC