Thursday, April 11, 2013

IMAGINE JOHN LENNON

IMAGINE   JOHN LENNON
I LOVE THE IDEA OF THE SONG FOR ME MEANS JUST THE PERFECT WORLD,LOOKS LIKE A BIG PICTURE HOPE ALL YOU LIKE.

Lyrics: Imagine, by John Lennon
Imagine there's no heaven 
It's easy if you try 
No hell below us 
Above us only sky 

Imagine all the people 
Living for today... 

Imagine there's no countries 
It isn't hard to do 
Nothing to kill or die for 
And no religion too 

Imagine all the people 
Living life in peace... 

You may say I'm a dreamer 
But I'm not the only one 
I hope someday you'll join us 
And the world will be as one 

Imagine no possessions 
I wonder if you can 
No need for greed or hunger 
A brotherhood of man 

Imagine all the people 
Sharing all the world... 

You may say I'm a dreamer 
But I'm not the only one 
I hope someday you'll join us 
And the world will live as one

1 comment:

  1. Hello Level 4 NYC,

    Many thanks for sharing this song that I used to listen to a lot, especially when I was learning English like you.

    When I listen to it, I always imagine a world where everyone can tolerate, accept, and get along with other people and their beliefs and opinions. A world where we see each other as equal worth, but different people nevertheless. A world where we can help each other live fulfilling lives, while preserving and nourishing our environment. A world where no individual or group "takes over".

    Every time I hear the music, I feel as if I am in a different world full of peace, quietness, life, love, positive feelings and happiness.

    Thanks again for sharing it with us.

    Hakim, Bejaia, Algeria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Tell us what you think! Please write your name after your comment, so the author of the post knows who to reply to. You don't need to use your full name: first name only is fine.

-Eric, NYC