Monday, February 25, 2013

Level 7 Bejaia: Project 4

This video is a slide show introduction from Abdelhak TABLI, a 24 year-old accounting and financial audit student at Aboudaou University in Bejaia, Algeria.  Below the video you will find his transcription for the narration.

-Eric, NYC



 
I am so impatient to know you my new friends!

Hi I’m Abdelhak TABLI  I’m 24 I study accounting and financial audit at Aboudaou university I’ve spent 5 years full of beautiful moments with my friends  and I’m going to graduate this summer and join the professional world .
I’ve always dreamed to be a successful manager in a big company but it would be preferable if its activity doesn’t accentuate the global warming cause I care a lot about our planet earth.
 I was born in Bejaia and I’m still living there it’s a very nice city situated in the north- east of Algeria known for the Gouraya Mount  and also for its gorgeous costs and the port of Bejaia.
A couple of years earlier, my English was bad, but I always wanted and desired learning it .In 2010 I heard about a good center of language teaching called CEIL, so I couldn’t wait to join it cause it was finally a great chance for me to learn English with teacher along with classmates in a school you know, it’s perfect.
I remember when I begun ,my level of English was low then I up graded a little by a little until I reached the  intermediate level. in spring of 2012 I was lucky to have Mr. Benachour Hakim as a teacher, with him learning English has a new face his method of teaching is different from the classical ones used here I mean he gives a big importance to some skills like speaking and listening so students develop an ability of speaking spontaneously and naturally  and also we do many activities such as singing performing plays and writing about our daily life and share our life experiences. It’s really exiting and we never get annoyed.
            Now he’s still my teacher and my level is better I’m an upper intermediate learner which is a great thing. Because now I can watch films in English without problems and also listens to English music and I chat with English-speaking friends on the net.
I hope you loved my story new Yorkers by the way our cabs are yellow too but your skyscraper are special. Thank you for watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Tell us what you think! Please write your name after your comment, so the author of the post knows who to reply to. You don't need to use your full name: first name only is fine.

-Eric, NYC