Thursday, December 18, 2014

One Day in My House: Maria's Narrated Picture Story

When I asked Maria what she enjoyed about the project, she said: the drawing. She says: it was difficult for me.

However, it is clear that Maria put a lot of time and effort in her pictures. She used color and detail to improve the pictures. 

And she rehearsed her speaking many times.

She says that her family is small. But we can see there is a lot of love!


Video: One Day in My House



Music Credit:
"Ciao"
By Lee Madeford with Les Gauchers Orchestra
leemaddeford.ch
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/

4 comments:

  1. nice video ;


    yesenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hamida says: I like your speaking. It is very clear and easy to understand. You speak the words good. You are very relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are an excellent mother!

    From,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my friends for your comments.

    Free pizza for your comments!

    From,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Tell us what you think! Please write your name after your comment, so the author of the post knows who to reply to. You don't need to use your full name: first name only is fine.

-Eric, NYC