Sunday, December 7, 2014

Action Verbs! They draw.

The students in our classes love to draw. In this post you can learn about the verb draw, and see a video from Fidel, drawing a face. Soon you will see the completed flip book made from the video.


In August, Maria R drew pictures of her family at home.  

I and My Family Like to Dance
The Family Project

Fidel likes to draw. He drew a picture of me last month.

I think this is me!

Video: He draws a face.


Past Tense:       drewI drew a picture of my home.
You drew a picture of a dad.
We drew a picture of the class.
They drew a picture of the school.

She drew a picture of the family.
He drew a picture of a face.

Present Tense:  draw or draws
I draw a picture of a house.
You draw a picture of a dad.
We draw a picture of the class.
They draw a picture of the school.

She draws a picture of the family.
He draws a picture of a face.


Ana sometimes draws in class. In May, Ana drew her family at the park. Ana also drew her apartment building.



You can see more art from students here: Drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Tell us what you think! Please write your name after your comment, so the author of the post knows who to reply to. You don't need to use your full name: first name only is fine.

-Eric, NYC