Friday, December 19, 2014

My Daily Routine: Ariel's Narrated Picture Story

Ariel is a professional dancer. In his video, we learn a little about dancing in his daily life. 

I asked Ariel to talk about his project. This is what he said:

"I recorded with my friend Mohammed. The pictures one by one. And recorded my voice for the video. It was good. I liked making the project."


Video: Ariel's Narrated Picture Story


Copyright notice:
This video uses the song Don't Cry, by Guns & Roses. We do not claim to own this music. It is used for educational purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Tell us what you think! Please write your name after your comment, so the author of the post knows who to reply to. You don't need to use your full name: first name only is fine.

-Eric, NYC