Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Update! In the Farmyard (Blanca's Audio Story)

A few weeks ago, Blanca shared the text for her story of her life on the farm in Mexico.  Her memories of working with the animals in the pastures inspired Hakim to share his exciting and terrifying childhood experience of a bee attack.  

Now you can hear Blanca read her story in her own words.  

-Eric, NYC, USA


In the Farmyard

This is my story about my life on the farm. When I was a girl I worked with cows. I like to touch the cows when I milking them. When I was making cheese, smell good and taste good. Sometimes cows hit me and pushed me down. Sometimes I fall off the horse. I liked to work with chickens. Goats borned in farmyard. I good memories about my life. I hear the rooster and birds singing in the morning. I used to see the sunrise everyday.

-Blanca, NYC, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Tell us what you think! Please write your name after your comment, so the author of the post knows who to reply to. You don't need to use your full name: first name only is fine.

-Eric, NYC