Friday, July 5, 2013

Best Vegetarian restaurant in East village!

The review said Incredible food.
 "Fresh, healthy, and I always walk away feeling wonderful. My personal favorite is the macro plate - never tasted such simple but delicious food!"
I been there once also. I am a vegetarian, so for me it is too hard to look for vegetarian plate in regular restaurant. And there are always only a few options. It was my first experience to go vegetarian restaurant, and it was great! People may think vegetarian food are less tasty, less salty, less of something...etc, but they are tasty I don't know why. So even you are not vegetarian, you can have a great time!
http://www.souen.net
 Aya Tanaka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Tell us what you think! Please write your name after your comment, so the author of the post knows who to reply to. You don't need to use your full name: first name only is fine.

-Eric, NYC