Sunday, June 23, 2013

Having a lot fun.

Yesterday I woke up early to go to school. And then I went to see my brothers singing at the Ecuadorean. Consulate, we had a good time because we were listening a lot info. About the Benefits that my. Country. Ecuador has for us. In terms of. Education, Jobs, and equal rights for the human being. No body is less or more better than any body else. 
In. Ecuador you could go and enjoy the. Galapagos. Island.
We have a lot of beautiful. Beaches. You can go and. Surfs. 
 The. Beautiful. Mountains. That they have seen, wars and bloods dropped around it. They know much about the. Real Story. Since we were. Slave by The Spain's since When. America. My. America was. Immigrated. By. The. Whole. Europeans. That they  Took. Our. Gold, our. Culture,But. They. Never  took our. Lives. And. Souls. We were. Independent finally. After. Many years of. Slaved. 
My brother and I we had a good time. After he sang we went for a few drinks at the bar near our house, one of his friend just graduated in. Real State. This conversation was more about. Business and to congratulate my brothers friend. And to celebrate. 
Because my brother has launched to sing as a semi professional.
 Singing and. Bars around. Queens. New York. 
This is brother I wanted to share with you this part of time  that I spend with him and his friend.
 

7 comments:

  1. http://www.reverbnation.com/jayjimbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please. Click on one of those. Links and let me know. What do you think about it ?
    This is my brother.
    He is a singer. Tell me your comments or feed back. Thanks a lot. Love all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Carlos!

    You must be so proud of your brother! He is really talented. I was confused at first, because I thought you were using brother in a figurative sense (like "brother" for "friend" or "fellow Ecuadorian"). His presentation looks so professional, and I didn't know you had a professional singer in your family. Then I looked again at his name: JIMBO!

    I really enjoyed your story. You combined history and culture with your own experiences. Great work! You are an American, and an Ecuadorian. I admire how strongly you hold on to your culture.

    -Eric, NYC, USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Teacher like I told you in my story, we were very talent what ever we decide to learn we learn it with spirit and love, we put a lot enfasis in our job, homework or anything that we do.
    Thank you so much for everything you have taught me in those months that we were assisting at English classes.
    I am also I learning how to play, piano, I am taking piano classes.
    I don't want to be like my brother, because he is unique the best talent of my brothers. I want to learn piano. Because I love the melody of piano it's very romantic and it could be soft or rustic.
    Teacher I would see you soon, have a good holiday and god bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Carlos.
    I like the interpretation of those songs that makes your brother.
    Congratulations you have a very talent brother.
    SILVIA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, Silvia
    Yeah! I like this interpretation too, it's a good performance and I feel very proud of him, all of us are. He has been singing, since he was 12 to 15 years old.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Tell us what you think! Please write your name after your comment, so the author of the post knows who to reply to. You don't need to use your full name: first name only is fine.

-Eric, NYC