Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Adolfo Experiences

Hi my name is Adolfo Vega. I was born in the Dominican Republic. I
lived in the Dominican Republic for 21 years. I want to let you know about my experiences that I had in my country. I graduated from high school and after that I started working for an event company.

I worked there for 6 years to support my family and myself. By working for that company I got to know every inch of my country. I used to travel all over the country and I got to meet a lot of famous people. In 2008 I met my wife and we dated for 2 years. In 2010 I came here to the United States and lived here ever since.

When I came to the United States I started with my new life. I got married couple of months after I came and soon after my wife got pregnant. Unfortunately, we lost the baby at twenty weeks gestation which was very sad for us to handle.

Then, I found a really good job where I am very happy right now and I have been working there for three years. I’m a sheet metal worker and I really love my job.

In 2012, God blessed us with another pregnancy. And now we have a beautiful child named Kian Vega. And he is now six months old. I would like to thank all of you for listening to the experiences that I had of my life.

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Adolfo,

    Hello Adolfo! I'm sorry we missed you at the end-of-the-year party. But I am really excited that you were able to share this with us. I really enjoyed your story, and I am glad it had a happy ending. (In case you didn't see Adolfo's post about his son Kian, you can see Adolfo's handsome son at this post: http://englishnycandbejaia.blogspot.com/2013/05/adolfo-vega_15.html)

    I know how much time you spent improving the audio quality of your story, and the results are evident. Your text was great. I feel like I got to learn so much about you!

    I love the music you chose for the background! Is that the instrumental version of "This Land is Your Land"?

    -Eric, NYC, USA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Tell us what you think! Please write your name after your comment, so the author of the post knows who to reply to. You don't need to use your full name: first name only is fine.

-Eric, NYC