Monday, August 11, 2014

The Family Project

This is a project about my family, our neighborhood, our favorite food, and our favorite tradition. I made this project with my daughters.

My family likes fruits, apples, grapes, bananas, watermelon.


I and my family live in Brownsville. I like my neighborhood because there are a lot of security. And my family because there are parts where water play, now with the summer weather.


I like Rock and Roll dance. My family likes to dance music of Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Mattebe and Mexican Music Rancheras Carridos and more. 


The holiday that we like to remember: the death of Jesus.


My family like food. We likes to eat: beans, salads, chicken, rice, red meat, spaghetti, soups, mole, enchiladas, variety of food.

-Maria, NYC, USA

1 comment:

  1. Hey Maria,

    I don't see anything in your post! Did you intend to make a new post? You can email me if you have questions about how to do this.

    Thanks,

    Eric, NYC, USA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Tell us what you think! Please write your name after your comment, so the author of the post knows who to reply to. You don't need to use your full name: first name only is fine.

-Eric, NYC