Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Information about me



 This is my information about me and what i want to do in my future.
Her name is Jeanette. 

She is from Puerto Rico. 

She lived in San Juan Puerto Rico.

She lives in Brooklyn.

She has lived in NY for 1 month.

She went to school at Medardo Carazo.

She likes neighborhood because it is clean.

She is a student.

She wants to finish college.

She was a babysitter one year.

She liked that because she has good times with the girls.

She can use a computer and talk the other people.

She would be a great model because she like and is the passion for her.

In 5 years she will a professional phycology.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jeanette,

    Thanks for posting. It looks great! See how easy that was? Now you can share your projects from class. I wonder: Do you think we should change the subject pronouns from "she" to "I" since you are the one presenting this now?

    To Hakim, Madjid, and students in NYC and Bejaia,

    I'm so excited to have students posting here again. I hope you will all continue sharing.

    -Eric, NYC, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is nice two working with babysitter and
    she is good for play the child and she want to working
    in physical and she lives in Puerto Rico and she is nice persons
    and she wants to help people for etudent

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Tell us what you think! Please write your name after your comment, so the author of the post knows who to reply to. You don't need to use your full name: first name only is fine.

-Eric, NYC