Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Who I Am: Lets See



Who I Am   Lets See















Who I Am

Well my name is Miguel Gonzalez. I came from Mexico, and I have lived in New York city for  20 years.
I am a son, brother, uncle, husband, father, worker, student and runner.

I love my parents. I call them once a week. I still miss my brothers and sisters. I love my nephews.

When I came to New York City, after 2 years of hard work, I met my wife in a factory and we soon became a couple. After one year and three months we moved to a apartment. We then had our first child named Michael. We were so happy to be parents. 8 Years later my son Marc-Anthony was born. My wife named him after my brother-in-law. When my Michael was 12 and Anthony was 4 my beautiful daughter Hillary was born. My family is the reason I go to work to feed them and take care of them.

I am a caring husband and I love my wife always. I try to be a friend, confidant and a good husband. I hope to do well because I love my wife. I am also a father and it is not very easy because there is no book to be a great father but I try to do my best and when the time passes by we will see if I did a good job. 

I am an employee. I cook in a deli and make salads and soups but my favorite dish is the cheese platter and the vegetable platters. 

I am a student. I go to school to learn English and I always try my best to learn this language. I've been here for three months and I see progress in my English and my classmates including my teacher Eric. 

Beside my normal life I also run. I have great memories because when I was still in Mexico I was one of the best runners in my school and I made it to the newspapers and magazines in Mexico. 20 years later I am in New York and I started to run again. Last year I ran the Brooklyn Half-Marathon, the 10k in Queens, and the half-marathon of Staten Island. I like who I am and the life that I have. 

This is who I am.




7 comments:

  1. Hi miguel.
    Thank you for sharing with us your video. It is a professional job very very nice video . You and your family are so happy. I liked.
    HIba , N.Y . USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miguel,

    Adolfo: "I liked the food. I'm hungry now."

    Olga: "Can I have the recipes?"

    Rosalia: "He has a beautiful family. Congratulations!"

    Madjid: "Great composition of your video."

    Pablo: "It's good to practice a sport."

    -Level 5, NYC, USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miguel,

    That's an amazing introduction, I really like it. You proved for us that your skils are good enough to make more interesting projects. I also liked the way your video introduction is made, it's looks professional and well prepared. You begin a smart program user Miguel I am so happy.

    I hope soon see more videos and presentation from you.

    Thanks a lot Miguel.

    Madjid, NYC, USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your presentation ,very professional,congratulations. Thanks for sharing. Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miguel,

    Thanks so much for sharing this, and persevering through all of the challenges to get this online! I think you did a fantastic job, and I am so excited to see what you will make next.

    -Eric, NYC, USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Miguel

    I realy like what are you doing in your life.I can deduce that you respect yourself and your family,by offering them what they need;I think it's a very important factor to live in happiness.I Thank you for your efforts
    You are realy a great Father,son,brother,uncle,hasband and student.

    You are also a GREAT RUNNER!! yes a great runner!It's a big feeling,and emotions to be a runner,I didn't find words to express my feeling aboat sports
    because I used to practice sport which is "ATHLETISME" I have many memories!!

    Good luck

    Hanane ABPSchool Béjaia

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU GUYS YOU NO HAVE IDEA HOW MUCH YOU MOTIVATE MY SELF.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Tell us what you think! Please write your name after your comment, so the author of the post knows who to reply to. You don't need to use your full name: first name only is fine.

-Eric, NYC